Many people have problems on the mid section of their bodies, every one of them want to flatten their tummy.Â You have to start with the right foot, and that means start changing your diet, and then find a good workout plan to develop your abs.
Here I give you free exercises to flatten your tummy at home.Â They are very simple, yet very effective. Â They are designed to reduce the size of your tummy by tightening the muscles. Â These exercises are geared toward beginners, so they are a good starting point for anyone. After some time, youâ€™ll find these exercises easy to do and you can go on and try new, more challenging tummy exercises.
NOTE:Â When performing these exercises, work slowly. Â Donâ€™t let momentum determine the speed and form of your movement, if you feel any discomfort after doing a routine, it would be a good idea to consult a professional.
Vertical Leg Crunch
A variation of the common known crunch.
- Lie on your back on a flat surface.Â You can use a mat to serve as a cushion for your spine.
- Put your hands behind the head but do not pull your head.
- Lift your legs up into the air with your ankles and knees slightly crossed.
- Contract your abs and lift your shoulders, upper back and head on a 30 degree angle.
Long Arm Crunch
- Lie on the floor, knees bent and your feet flat on the surface.
- Extend your arms back on the floor, like you do when reaching above your head.
- Start contracting your abs slowly, lifting your head and upper back form the floor at a 30 degree angle. Â Hold.
- Lower back and repeat for a set.
- Lie on your back; use something like a towel to cushion your spine.
- Put arms at your sides, palm facing to the sky.
- Put your legs in the air with your knees bent parallel to the floor, and your hips perpendicular.
- Extend your legs and contract your abs so your hips lift off the floor.
- Hold this position and with absolute control and a slow pace bring your hips back to the floor and to the starting position.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/mystomac/public_html/wp-content/themes/copyblogger/single.php on line 34